As an Experimentation Advocate at Split, you’ll represent the voice of Split to the PM and data science communities you engage with. You will engage internally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success to champion the needs of the community and drive business impact.
Our ideal candidate will have experience running an experimentation program, a great stage presence, and a body of written work. You’ll also be excited to partner with and enable engagement from our internal teammates!
In this role, you will be tapping into your passion for data and trends to demonstrate that running a statistically rigorous experimentation program is incredibly valuable, and not an unattainable goal. You will use your practitioner experience, creative thinking, communication skills, and experience with data analytics, to help our customers understand why Split is critical to how they build and deliver software and measure outcomes.
- Create interesting educational content for execs, PMs, and data scientists in a variety of formats: blog posts, YouTube videos, tools, etc.
- Create workshops and other educational content to support Split customers, as well as onboarding and sales enablement processes.
- Speak at conferences and meetups to build Split’s reputation as a thought leader in experimentation, and metrics.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to build compelling demos.
- Stay on top of emerging trends in our market and ecosystem, keep a pulse on the competition in key usage areas and markets, and communicate your findings to our Product team to inform our product strategy.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on the PM and/or data science community and champion a high bar for user experience across our platform, support, and marketing.
- Significant practical expertise in experimentation design and analysis, and ideally experimentation program management
- Passionate for the role of experimentation in driving real business impact
- Ability to demonstrate the value of your ideas by bringing them to life in tangible, innovative ways
- Proven ability to serve as a coach and mentor for teammates
- Bonus points for:
- A degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics or another quantitative field
- Experience using SQL to extract insights from business measurements
- Experience with initiatives to help organizations develop a culture of experimentation