PRODUCT & ENGINEERING
Split’s product and engineering teams process and leverage data across 1 trillion+ monthly events to empower product, engineering and business decisions by delivering feature flags, data-driven insights, metrics, and tools to our customers. Our product helps companies and engineering teams across all industries accelerate their product delivery safely and effectively, understand the value of their feature to their users in a very data and scientific way and allow them to quickly iterate to accelerate their business impact.
As the Engineering Manager, Dev Ecosystem, you will have a very strategic and impactful role. The Dev Ecosystem team is responsible for building best in class features, for our customers and partners, looking to leverage Split in conjunction with their other developer tools and systems. As the engineering manager, you will provide technical guidance and mentoring as needed for the team. You will be responsible for hiring and growing the team. You will be partnering with product management and UX design to define a product roadmap and drive execution for it.
You will be part of the engineering leadership team, working with a growing, experienced and talented team. You will also contribute to the engineering and company direction and strategy.
- Lead and support the dev ecosystem engineering team and product delivery
- Grow a geographically distributed team and individuals
- Partner with Product Management in defining product strategy and roadmap
- Partner with Director/VP of Engineering to drive engineering strategy and contribute to the company strategy
- Work with your teams to define a technical strategy, roadmap and operational improvements
- Manage team culture, communication and cohesion
- Ability to provide technical guidance and mentoring to team, as needed
Who you are
- You care about people, making them successful and helping them grow
- You care deeply about building a product that helps and satisfy customers
- You love learning and pushing your knowledge boundaries
- You have worked in the tech industry and have a deep understanding of the process of web and cloud services.
- You have a good understanding of Agile principles and have used them in practice
- You have a solid understanding of technology, coding, building a platform with APIs, scaling, testing, and operating services, and you can contribute effectively to technical conversations
- You have excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience.
- You are data driven
- You have a track record of great collaborations with your team, peers and managers.
- You have 2+ years of management experience
Split was founded in 2015 with a team that had built the tools that made it possible for companies like LinkedIn and Salesforce to deliver great features. Since then we've helped hundreds of customers, including dozens of the Global 2000, achieve the same results.
Split provides an industry-leading Feature Delivery Platform. We pair the speed and reliability of feature flags with data to measure the impact of every feature. Split reduces development time, mitigates release risk, and quantifies impact, so engineering teams at companies like Twilio, Salesforce, and WePay are freed to solve customer and business problems.