- Partner with the CTO and collaborate with designers, product managers, software engineers, and customers on market research, build, deliver and evangelize new product initiatives
- Co-own and contribute (backend and frontend) to feature development of new initiatives.
- Build the foundations for distributed, high-throughput, real-time platforms and application services if required by the initiatives
- Own with the team the technical strategy and technical choices for frameworks and recommendations for proper handoffs
- Define with the team the way we should work
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
- Own service operation in production, including participating in on call rotation if needed during the early phase of the product
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Experience in building APIs and backend services to power applications and drive value to customers
- Experience building and debugging scalable and reliable distributed systems in a collaborative environment
- Some experience building user interfaces.
- Obsession over writing simple, modularized, elegant code that can be easily tested
- Personable and able to work as a member of a small team. Able to contribute to projects with peers in other departments when needed.
- Attention to details with a strong work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
- Eagerness to learn quickly about a new product and industry vertical, and to receive constructive feedback to further improve your success in the role.
Split was founded in 2015 with a team that had built the tools that made it possible for companies like LinkedIn and Salesforce to deliver great features. Since then we've helped hundreds of customers, including dozens of the Global 2000, achieve the same results.
Split provides an industry-leading Feature Delivery Platform. We pair the speed and reliability of feature flags with data to measure the impact of every feature. Split reduces development time, mitigates release risk, and quantifies impact, so engineering teams at companies like Twilio, Salesforce, and WePay are freed to solve customer and business problems.