We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Lead Recruiter who will partner with our Vice President of People and Leadership team to identify, engage, vet, and hire a strong and diverse pipeline of candidates across a range of cutting-edge professional disciplines. You will play a key role in helping us achieve our ambitious goals by attracting and hiring top talent for our business in an exciting time of hyper-growth.
We'd love to hear from you!
- Partner closely with hiring managers and our executive team to identify, build and execute effective recruiting strategies to engage top talent
- Own the full life cycle recruiting process from sourcing, pipeline management, to offer negotiation and closing for all roles at Split
- Collaborate with hiring teams on developing and improving job descriptions
- Deliver a relationship-focused and differentiated experience to all candidates
- Measure performance metrics to drive continuous improvement including sourcing and recruiting strategies and partner with peers in the execution of these strategies
- Demonstrate knowledge and maintain records / an organized pipeline in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Collaborate with the Split team on building and growing our Talent Brand and culture
- Work with people team to build processes and implement best practices for hiring that will improve and scale both the candidate and hiring team experience
- Continually optimize and improve how we approach recruiting
- Serve as an internally and externally-facing representative of Split and our people team
- 10+ years of experience in full life-cycle corporate recruiting, including a successful track record hiring for technical positions in the SaaS space
- Strong experience implementing creative sourcing strategies and engaging / managing passive candidates, resulting in hiring top talent
- Experience partnering with hiring managers in a metrics driven environment
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and follow-through, both internally and externally
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth, startup environment
- A sense of urgency paired with an incredible knack for prioritizing multiple timelines and demands
- Grit, grace, and the ability to laugh even in stressful situations
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion as a key driver to business success
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) management familiarity - Greenhouse experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
Split is the leading platform for feature experimentation, empowering businesses of all sizes to make smarter product decisions. Companies like Salesforce, Vevo and Twilio, rely on Split to securely release new features, target them to customers, and measure the impact of features on their customer experience metrics. Founded in 2015, Split's team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Databricks. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners.