Split is looking for an IT Engineer who’s excited to help us scale our IT and Information Security Operations to support a growing base of teammates. Your primary responsibility will be to manage, maintain and optimize our IT systems and operations which enables our teammates to do their job without friction. You will need to partner with teammates to ensure their day to day runs smoothly and seamlessly while in the office as well as remotely.
- Manage and Maintain SaaS Apps including our SSO (Provisioning, Upgrades, Security, License Management)
- Support & Maintenance for internal employees (Support Desk Tickets, Office A/V)
- Internal IT Audits and Enforcement (Hardware, Software Updates, Password Policies, Device Security)
- Asset Management (Hardware Procurement, Provisioning, Deployment)
- Onboarding & Offboarding Employees
- Manage & Maintain Company Devices (Printers, Access Control & Surveillance, Zoom Rooms)
- Manage & Maintain Local Office Networks (Wired & Wireless)
- 2+ years experience required
- BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar field required
- Strong project management skills, proven ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Experience with MFA and SAML enabled applications via a SSO solution, preferably Okta
- Experience with a MDM solution, preferably Jamf Pro + Apple DEP
- Experience with Google Workplace (G Suite) administration
- Experience with Atlassian products, such as Jira/Confluence
- Start-up experience a plus
Split is revolutionizing software delivery with Impact-Driven Development, ensuring engineering teams reduce development time, mitigate release risk, and focus on the features that solve customer and business problems. Split’s Feature Delivery Platform pairs the speed and reliability of feature flags with data to measure the impact of every feature. Founded in 2015, Split's team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Databricks. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
We offer a competitive salary, rewarding bonus scheme, generous paid holidays, a start-up working culture, an inclusive and supportive work environment and opportunities for career advancement.