Split is the industry's leading platform for feature delivery. Our mission is simple - to empower companies to make smarter product decisions. Our platform helps agile engineering and product teams accelerate the pace of product delivery through data-driven decisions. We are looking for an outstanding customer advocate to join our growing Customer Success team.
The Developer Success Manager (“DSM”) is responsible for nurturing Split’s community of self-service Trial platform users by ensuring they see value out of the platform during this key period and identifying opportunities to expand the use of Split at these accounts. The DSM will leverage online resources and automated outreach to ensure Split’s best practices, innovative features, and capabilities are available to these users. As the primary point of contact for Trial experience users, the Developer Success Manager will help identify compelling use cases that enhance the user’s ability to get value from the Split platform, review common technical and product usage questions to develop self-service content, and identify accounts with the potential to convert to paid customers. The ideal candidate has core technical capabilities but excels in creating simplified user stories to help Trial platform users realize value quickly.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Split platform and how it fits into product and development lifecycles
- Develop a Thought Leadership persona within the developer/trial community
- Guide users on the best approach for leveraging Split’s online and self-service resources
- Partner with Marketing/Sales to create and deliver compelling messaging, 1:many activities (webinars, trainings, videos), and innovative Split use cases to the community of Trial users
- Identify accounts facing points of friction and develop strategies for outreach to address issues
- Create and deliver internal reporting for key metrics: usage, drop off, and customer satisfaction
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to the internal org based on customer experience
Skills and Qualifications
- B2B, enterprise software or SaaS/cloud work experience with customer-facing responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and 3+ years of related experience in customer success, technical sales engineering, services or support role(s) within the software industry
- Strong communication (oral and written), organizational, project management, and team-building skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts in simple, understandable terms
- Ability to work autonomously and to prioritize tasks, while managing a diverse workload
- Attention to detail; with consistent focus on results and goal achievement.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and DevOps and product management organizations and strategies.