Senior Growth Marketing Manager
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll play a key role in growing our awareness, engagement, pipeline, and revenue. You’ll be responsible for driving pipeline growth from digital campaigns that will impact growth across our entire organization. To achieve this, you’ll create digital campaigns targeted at software developers and product managers working in mid-to-large enterprises.
Reporting to our Sr Director of Demand Generation, you’ll manage our digital campaigns. You’re a hands-on marketer excited to own the success of your campaigns, from ideation to execution to analysis and iteration. We expect you to have a proven track record of leading successful paid media campaigns.
How You’ll Drive Impact
- Execute Digital Campaigns: Manage day-to-day display, paid search, social and email nurture campaigns to target our key developer and product personas.
- Experiment and Iterate: Continuously optimize our acquisition funnel through rigorous experimentation and split testing. We like to practice what we preach!
- Target High Value Accounts: Partner closely with Sales to execute an effective enterprise Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy, train and follow up on targeted campaigns, and support Sales with campaign reviews and content strategy guidance.
- Focus on User Signups: Help us expand our user base with promoting our free product and managing signups.
- Grow our Pipeline: Generate predictable sales pipeline. Scale our marketing efforts and manage our acquisition budget to exceed MQL, SQL, and opportunity goals each quarter.
Who You Are
- Marketing Professional: 3+ years growth marketing experience, or demand gen preferably for B2B SaaS companies.
- Enterprise Mindset: Enterprise sales, field reps over inside and transactional. B2B SaaS experience, bonus if audience is engineering/product. Higher ASP, 5-6 digits.
- Thrive in a Fast Paced Environment: Hungry for rapid growth and pioneering a new market in opposition to existing competition. Naturally a driver and a builder.
- Analytical and Experimental: Use analytical insights to continuously test campaigns, subject lines, and calls to action. You’ll ensure maximum value is created from our investments.
- Cogent Communicator: You’re an excellent listener, presenter, and problem solver with a hands-on approach to writing Search and Display Ads. You write succinct, technical, and emotional search and display ad copy that aligns with user targeting and contains specific targeted keywords.
- Knows Advertising Technology: You’re comfortable with the full marketing stack to collect, enrich and report on our funnel (SFDC, HubSpot, Terminus). You have a solid understanding of digital advertising ecosystems and how they actually work to serve ads to intended targets to be able to properly optimize campaigns in vertical markets.
- Intuition for Channels: Extensive experience with segmenting audiences and developing display, email, SEM, social, and content syndication campaigns. Ability to drive our partners and vendors to deploy best practices and achieve results.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
Split is the leading Feature Delivery Platform for engineering teams that want to confidently release features as fast as they can develop them. Companies like Salesforce, GoDaddy and Twilio rely on Split to securely release new features, target them to customers, and measure the impact of features on their customer experience metrics. Founded in 2015, Split's team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Databricks. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Split recently raised their Series C from Comcast Ventures, m12, Atlassian, and ServiceNow.