- Lead service framework development for Split’s stack (Go, Java, NodeJS).
- Make it easy to setup, develop and operate services
- Build infrastructure needed to support our API-first platform
- Build and manage general use services for things such rate limiting, monitoring, secret and config management, service mesh
- Make it easy, secure and effective to communicate between services with strong guarantees (event bus, connection management, auth)
- Provide simple to use access layers that make it easy to manage transactions, multi region and other complexities related to data store
- Make it simple and easy to develop and run services in containers with Kubernetes
- Own built services operation in production, including participating in on call rotation.
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Experience building, debugging and managing scalable and reliable distributed systems in a collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, ...).
- Operational experience with services in a SaaS environment
- Obsession over writing simple, modularized, elegant code that can be easily tested.
- Personable and able to work as a member of small team. Able to contribute to projects with peers in other departments when needed.
- Desire to keep learning and be challenged, self-driven and motivated.
Split was founded in 2015 with a team that had built the tools that made it possible for companies like LinkedIn and Salesforce to deliver great features. Since then we've helped hundreds of customers, including dozens of the Global 2000, achieve the same results.
Split provides an industry-leading Feature Delivery Platform. We pair the speed and reliability of feature flags with data to measure the impact of every feature. Split reduces development time, mitigates release risk, and quantifies impact, so engineering teams at companies like Twilio, Salesforce, and WePay are freed to solve customer and business problems.