Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Redwood City, CA; Boston, MA
Split is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager with a passion for strategic messaging, strong technical aptitude, persuasive communication style and a streak of creativity. You’ll report to the VP of Marketing and be a key member of the team responsible for knowing the feature delivery market inside and out, crafting our story for development teams, showcasing how our product improves their lives, creating original content for our campaigns, and arming our sales team to source new customers. You’ll develop insights into the inner workings of software releases, product analytics and how software is made well.
How You’ll Drive Impact
- Know our customers. Telling our story means telling the story of our customers. You’ll develop a deep understanding of their real-world environment.
- Create compelling messaging. Distill the value of Split and serve it up to developers, operations teams and product managers that are using data to build better software.
- Showcase our solution. Work with our Product, Sales Engineering and Design teams to successfully launch new products.
- Enable our Sales team to confidently present our brand and product. You’ll spearhead sales training, collateral, product positioning and competitive differentiation.
- Create original content. Working with our Head of Content & Evangelism, you’ll contribute to our website and blog. Working with our Head of Demand Gen, you’ll play a pivotal role in ideating new campaigns and crafting the emails, ads, webinars, videos and presentations that power them.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of product marketing, product management and/or sales engineering experience, with a track record of mastering technical markets and products.
- Recent hands-on experience marketing software, ideally targeted at developers and operations teams.
- Cogent writing, speaking and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in our blog, on our website, in sales presentations and at events that we host.
- Naturally curious, with an analytical eye and a penchant for an original story angle.
- Ability to craft hypotheses, quantitatively and qualitatively analyze problems, and move quickly to action.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
Split is the leading Feature Delivery Platform for engineering teams that want to confidently release features as fast as they can develop them. Companies like Salesforce, GoDaddy and Twilio rely on Split to securely release new features, target them to customers, and measure the impact of features on their customer experience metrics. Founded in 2015, Split's team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Databricks. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners.