Split is the industry's leading platform for feature experimentation. Our mission is simple - to empower companies to make smarter product decisions. Our platform unifies DevOps and product management, helping agile engineering and product teams accelerate the pace of product delivery and make data-driven decisions. We are currently looking for outstanding sales talent to join our growing team in Redwood City, CA and our Boston, MA offices.
This is a direct sales position with a regional geographic territory in the commercial sales sector. As the Commercial Sales Representative (“CSR”) you are fully responsible for an individual quota. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying both inbound and outbound leads,, pursuing, winning and closing business opportunities within your territory. The CSR will be expected to call into various groups within prospective customers, from C-level to managers across and the business, and understand the needs of each. This position will report to the VP of Commercial Sales and Sales Operations.
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities (minimum 3x) as an individual contributor and in alignment with Marketing and Demand Generation
- Strong presentation (google slide, pptx), google sheets and excel, and written communication skills
- Delivery of financial arguments and ROI in support of sales efforts
- Achieve/exceed annual sales quota
- Qualify leads and sales opportunities and carry a sales cycle from inception to closure
- Direct company resources in pursuit of a winning account strategy
- Prospect and open up new accounts, excellent phone selling skills
- Must LOVE the hunt and the sales process
- Must be a team player
- Candidates should have prior successful business-to-business software sales experience, direct and new business focused and/or a background with economic value creation
- Proven track record of success in creating and managing a robust pipeline of potential new customer base and territory.
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and goal oriented. Strong organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, development technologies, and/or analytics a plus.
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to be part of a rapidly growing and fast-paced sales and support organization.
- Experience in software start-up and competitive software sales environments.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fast learner and at ease with technology
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
Split is revolutionizing software delivery with Impact-Driven Development, ensuring engineering teams reduce development time, mitigate release risk, and focus on the features that solve customer and business problems. Split’s Feature Delivery Platform pairs the speed and reliability of feature flags with data to measure the impact of every feature.