We are looking for a Business Development & Technology Alliances Manager to help grow our strategic partner relationships to drive increased revenue and velocity as well as adoption within our customer base. You will be focused on identifying strategic companies to enter into commercial partnerships with the goal of driving Split technology adoption and influencing new business opportunities. In this role, you’ll report to Split’s Head of Product and Partnerships, with visibility and accountability to our executive leadership team as well as our customers. In your role within Split’s partner organization, constant collaboration with the broader product, sales, and marketing organizations is crucial.
- Drive Split’s business development strategy for technology alliances, including mapping the partner landscape and prioritizing potential partners to overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the product management, sales and customer success teams to evaluate product gaps and market opportunities, and to identify and engage with possible partners who can meet market and technology requirements.
- Define and execute operational processes that allow Split to scale its strategic partnerships programs efficiently and in-line with the team’s priority metrics and key company goals.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product management teams to drive efficient partner program activities.
- Help drive adoption of Split’s tech partners across Split’s customer base and influence new enterprise business opportunities and sales pipeline for Split’s sales team through strategic partners.
- Qualify and process incoming partnership inquiries.
- Manage partnerships program organization, activity tracking and reporting.
- Establish a standard operating cadence with your partners and engage prospective and existing partners via repeatable activities such as QBRs, account mapping exercises, creating co-branded materials, etc.
- Identify opportunities to improve and strengthen existing partner relationships with Split’s primary technology alliances including Application Performance Management, Customer Data Platform, and Product analytics partners, as well as application development platforms including Microsoft/Github, Atlassian, and ServiceNow
- 5-7 years of relevant technology industry experience.
- Business development experience - direct sales, account management with an expansion/upsell function, or partner management roles is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, Salesforce, and the Google suite (primarily Slides, Sheets & Docs)
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex complex technical topics for different audiences.
- High energy, team player must be a self-starter who acts without being told what to do next, comfortable with ambiguity, proven success at identifying operational gaps and addressing them with eloquent solutions, and be able to manage multiple projects at once.
Split is revolutionizing software delivery with Impact-Driven Development, ensuring engineering teams reduce development time, mitigate release risk, and focus on the features that solve customer and business problems. Split’s Feature Delivery Platform pairs the speed and reliability of feature flags with data to measure the impact of every feature.