As a Product Manager focused on Split’s Core product, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with designers and engineers to implement features. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product development skills to produce elegantly simple yet robust features focused on enabling full-stack experimentation. You'll be expected to push the boundaries of what's possible, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality and attention to detail. Split product teams develop everything from our core APIs, open-source SDKs, management console and experimentation platform. In this role, you’ll report to Split’s VP of Product, with visibility and accountability to our executive leadership team as well as our customers. In your role within Split’s product organization, constant collaboration with the larger engineering organization is crucial.
- Create and maintain the product vision for your areas of ownership.
- Lead the ideation, roadmap planning, technical development, and launch of innovative capabilities.
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of usability, simplicity and quality.
- Assist with customer & prospect conversations as the subject matter expert to both fulfill customer needs and ensure the product roadmap accurately reflects these needs.
- Work with product marketing to train Split’s sales and sales engineering team on Split’s core capabilities and feature enhancements.
- Bridge business and technical worlds as a good conceptual thinker able to articulate opportunities and solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Background in online experimentation is a huge plus.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in product management.
- Rigorous technical thinker with an experimentation mindset.
- Experience with analytics and data visualization tools (eg. Tableau, Amplitude, Segment, etc.)
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex experimentation and statistical concepts to different types of audience.
Split is the leading platform for feature experimentation, empowering businesses of all sizes to make smarter product decisions. Companies like Salesforce, GoDaddy and Twilio, rely on Split to securely release new features, target them to customers, and measure the impact of features on their customer experience metrics. Founded in 2015, Split's team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Databricks. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners.