Split is seeking motivated employees looking for a role in customer success and excited to work with the newest technologies in feature experimentation, feature flagging and agile methodologies. It is a great opportunity to work in a fun start-up environment with a team dedicated to dramatically improving the ability for companies to quickly release valuable software with reduced risk; to make better, data-driven product decisions.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for identifying trends within key accounts and in the community, and will direct delivery of resources to ensure Split’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities are available to our customers. The CSM is responsible for helping to drive adoption
- Guide customers on the best approach for leveraging Split’s online and service resources.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Split platform, including the role of service and online resource delivery
- Develop a “trusted advisor” relationship within the community and with key account executive sponsors to identify and develop success initiatives and strategies
- Propose creative solutions supported by our products, resources and services to proactively address the customer’s business problems
- Identify accounts in crisis, and work directly with customers and internal resources to address immediate service needs
- For key accounts, establish and execute comprehensive strategies, define key business metrics and success criteria and establish a process for monitoring goals in order to provide visibility to executive sponsors
- Promote best practice usage of Split solutions within the community and key accounts, and serve as a customer advocate back into Split to ensure that our solutions are evolving to meet our customers’ needs
- Review comments and discussions, maintain responsive collaboration, and help to promote employee, partner and user adoption of the community forums, in addition to the creation and maintenance of online content (training, KB articles, playbooks, etc)
- Summarize insights and discussions from the community and key accounts, creating actionable recommendations
- Create and deliver monthly reports to highlight community and customers strategic successes
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to the rest of the organization based on customer experience.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years relevant work experience with customer facing service responsibilities
- Excellent presentation skills, in addition to verbal and written communication skills
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating community and executive discussions
- Proven experience in managing large, complex project implementations
- Ability to work autonomously and to prioritize tasks, while managing a diverse workload
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of agile methodologies and the elements of a software release cycle.
- Willing to travel