Split is looking for an experienced Product Designer who can combine user research, data insights and customer feedback into intuitive products that will help developers confidently release features. Our work helps development teams around the world roll out innovative products with speed, control, and confidence. Split’s hundreds of customers span large commercial banks, the most prominent e-commerce and consumer brands.
As part of Split’s product team, you’ll be joining a tight-knit, collaborative group of product managers and designers. You’ll apply a full range of skills from strategic thinking, user journey mapping, and product design to partnering with our product managers and engineers to own the user experience of new features from ideation until launch. As Split is a built for engineers and product managers, you should have an engineering mindset and a desire to know and build for the developer.
How You’ll Drive Impact
- Drive end-to-end design process from user and usability research, competitive analysis, to shipping features
- Work through product problems from definition and opportunity to build the right solutions that delight our customers
- Be involved in defining design strategy and thinking in terms of design systems
- Design and prototype solutions to validate product directions
- Actively participate in design critiques and partner with engineers to build intuitive and practical solutions
Who You Are
- 5+ years of professional design experience, ideally targeted at developers or technical audiences
- A great listener who’s empathic and communicative towards customers and collaborators
- Clearly communicate design work with solid rationale that uses research and data
- Have a strong understanding of the product development process
- Confident in your portfolio featuring interaction designs, visual designs, data visualization and other outstanding product design work
- Creative problem solvers who can translate ideas into high fidelity prototypes using Sketch, Figma, and the Creative Suite
- Driven and organized to work in a small team environment.