Split is looking for a Content Marketing Manager who can help us write (and tell) our story. You’ll become an expert on how software development teams take code and craft it into new features that customers rave about. You’ll develop insights into the inner workings of software releases, product analytics and how software is made well.
You’ll report to the VP of Marketing and be a key driver of our content strategy alongside our Demand Gen, Product Marketing, and Creative teams. We are excited to have you build on our already strong thought leadership in ebooks, blogs, and webinars. You’re an exceptional writer and editor who always has a story to tell.
How You’ll Drive Impact
- Develop and execute on our editorial calendar to meet our thought leadership and demand generation goals.
- Contribute daily to creating and producing content such as webinars, ebooks, blog posts, and video scripts.
- Amplify and iterate the voice of the Split brand.
- Rigorously measure, test, and experiment with new content ideas.
- Know our audience well. We converse with developers and architects who create software. You’ll get to know their craft.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience as a content marketer in B2B software, ideally with a technical or developer-focused product.
- Cogent writing, editing, and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in our blog, website, webinars, and sales presentations, among other formats.
- Naturally curious, with a journalistic eye for an original story angle.
- Excited to geek out on technical concepts.
- Familiar with SEO and social marketing tactics that will help us drive distribution.
- Organized, deadline-driven, and effective at managing projects.
- A fan of the oxford comma.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
Split is the leading Feature Delivery Platform for engineering teams that want to confidently release features as fast as they can develop them. Companies like Salesforce, GoDaddy and Twilio rely on Split to securely release new features, target them to customers, and measure the impact of features on their customer experience metrics. Founded in 2015, Split's team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Databricks. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners.