Split is the industry's leading platform for feature delivery. Our mission is simple - to empower companies to make smarter product decisions. Product and engineering teams at Twilio, Salesforce, Comcast, QuickenLoans, and JPMorgan Chase use Split to reduce software development cycles and to create a data-driven culture. We are looking for an outstanding customer advocate to join our growing Customer Success team. This role would support our Mid - Market customers in the West.
As a Customer Success Manager at Split, this individual is responsible for driving adoption and advocacy of our software platform. You will be successful in this role by being an active listener, proactive customer champion and strategic advisor.
- Ensure customers get the most value from our products and services by establishing relationships within all levels of the organization from Executive Sponsors to Day to Day contacts
- Understand customer business objectives and goals in order to create actionable roadmaps and account plans in partnership with Sales; creating loyal Split customer advocates
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Split platform, new products and features in order to add value to every customer conversation
- Partner with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Help the CS team continue to build out best practices and playbooks to address key customer scenarios
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years relevant experience working with customers to drive adoption of a product or service
- Excellent presentation skills, in addition to verbal and written communication skills
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating community and executive discussions
- Ability to translate complex terminology into a clear set of actions and next steps
- Proven experience in managing large, complex project implementations
- Ability to work autonomously and to prioritize tasks, while managing a diverse workload
- Strategic thinker with strong attention to detail
- Understanding of agile methodologies and the elements of a software release cycle a plus