Redwood City, CA
Split is looking for a Brand Designer that will help define our brand narrative, lead new creative campaigns, and create a visual language that is uniquely our own. You’ll work with a wide variety of media, from web pages to digital ads, printed literature to customer care kits. At Split you’ll craft stories and visual experiences that communicate how organizations big and small can use data to deliver the best software for their customers.
You’ll report to the VP of Marketing and will collaborate frequently with many teams. Extend our brand into our product with the Product Design team. Get to know our customers and their obsessions with the Product Marketing team. And capture developers’ attention with the Demand Generation team. Across all of these interactions you’ll create a huge impact in the direction of our brand.
How You’ll Drive Impact
- Distill the story and value of Split to define a brand experience that appeals to developers.
- Build and maintain our brand design system.
- Craft top-notch visual designs to create digital marketing content, including web pages, ads, and even video, if you’re so inclined.
- Create design assets for print and physical production, from clever t-shirts, to must-have stickers, glossy brochures and punchy backdrops.
- Work closely with Product Design to understand real-life uses of our application and to ensure a consistent and cohesive brand expression.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create compelling stories on our website, blog, and in print.
- Ideate and execute new campaigns with Demand Generation to catch the eye, mind, and heart of developers.
- Own our marketing creative pipeline with clear ideas, concepts and designs that you’ll take from ideation to research, iteration, experimentation, and delivery.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of professional visual brand design and development.
- Recent, hands-on experience, ideally targeted at developers or technical audiences.
- Confident in your portfolio featuring branding, illustration, iconography, data visualization, and other outstanding graphic design work.
- Passionate for color, typography, layout, and other key dimensions of graphic design.
- A natural at visual storytelling, impactful imagery, concise concepts, and making the abstract real.
- Style all your own that will infuse our voice with your vision.
- Obsessed with quality and clarity of message.
- Driven and organized to work in a small team environment.
- Empathetic and communicative towards customers and collaborators.
- Comfortable with tools of the trade such as Sketch, Creative Suite and InVision. Maybe even suggest our new favorite!
- Constantly surprising us. Experience with copywriting, animation, photo, and video is a plus.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
Split is the leading Feature Delivery Platform for engineering teams that want to confidently release features as fast as they can develop them. Split’s fine-grained management, real-time monitoring, and data-driven experimentation bring together everything engineering teams need to ensure that the features they build will improve customer experience. Companies like Salesforce, GoDaddy, and Twilio rely on Split to power their feature delivery. Founded in 2015, Split's team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Databricks. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners.