- Leading front-end feature development for Split’s products.
- Implement compelling reusable UI components, contribute to their design and engineer them with React.
- Transform large and complex datasets to beautiful visualizations.
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, software engineers, and customers to build an amazing product experience.
- Improve overall application performance and address scalability limits.
- Own with the team the technical strategy and technical choices for frameworks
- Define with the team the way we should work
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company.
- Own service operation in production, including participating in on call rotation
- 7+ years of Frontend experience
- Knowledge of building complex layouts with CSS. Experience with Less CSS is a plus.
- Knowledge of browser caching and web sockets is a plus.A good eye for design and UX is a plus.
- Obsession over writing simple, elegant code that can be easily tested.
- Personable and able to work as a member of small team. Able to contribute to projects with peers in other departments when needed.
- Attention to details with a strong work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated.
- Eagerness to learn quickly about a new product and industry vertical, and to receive constructive feedback to further improve your success in the role.
Split is the leading platform for feature experimentation, empowering businesses of all sizes to make smarter product decisions. Companies like Salesforce, GoDaddy and Twilio, rely on Split to securely release new features, target them to customers, and measure the impact of features on their customer experience metrics. Founded in 2015, Split's team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Databricks. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners.