JOB TITLE: Senior Product Manager, Growth
Splice is seeking an experienced senior product manager who will define and execute their vision to rapidly grow Splice’s customer base across the globe. In this role, you will own the roadmap and build a global best-in-class acquisition experience and lifecycle experience, which will enable internal teams to market to prospective users quickly and effectively.
The right person for this role has experience building customer experiences that delight and motivate consumers to purchase, understands the complexities of a subscription service, and is eager to learn and grow by getting their hands dirty with the details. If you are someone who has an entrepreneurial attitude, thrives in a cross-collaborative environment, and has a relentless pursuit of improving the user experience, we invite you to apply for this role.
WHO WE ARE
We are a producers playground, delivering music creators the tools they need to bring their ideas to life. With a massive, industry-leading catalog of licensed samples, paired with powerful AI, and access to affordable plugins and DAWS, Splice kicks sound discovery, inspiration, and creative output into overdrive.
HOW WE WORK
At Splice, DISCO is a rallying cry for collaboration, accountability and unity within our organization; Direct, Inclusive, Splice Together, Creator Centric and Optimistic. Our shared success depends on our ability to support one another, work well together and communicate directly. By embracing flexibility and a unified approach, we can navigate anything that’s thrown at us.
Splice embraces a culture of remote work. You’ll see your colleagues showing up from across the US and the UK. In order to keep us working well as a team, we have regular communication, including Town Halls, departmental All Hands and get-togethers.
When you join Splice, you join a network of colleagues, peers, and collaborators. Are you ready?
Splice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Splice provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the product strategy and roadmap to rapidly increase new Splice subscribers through our website and apps, achieving business KPIs.
- Act as the champion for the customer, ensuring we’re building the right products to suit their needs.
- Deliver relevant and performant landing and browse experiences employing SEO best practices and targeted content per marketing channel and customer intent.
- Align with internal stakeholders (including Marketing, Content, Customer Service, Research, and Finance) on the vision, feature groups, and delivery, coinciding with key events and seasonal demand.
- Lead cross-functional experimentation efforts for our acquisition funnel, including ideation, design, execution, and reporting.
- Evangelize and practice data-driven decision making with ongoing experimentation, reporting, insights, and identifying new opportunities.
- Partner with engineering and design leads to define a stack-ranked backlog and ensure quality execution of the work, while maintaining a high degree of communication to stakeholders and across the organization.
- Work with outside vendors to continually improve and enhance our capabilities, based on user and business needs.
- 4+ years in a product management role, focusing on growth, ideally for an online subscription service.
- Experience driving cross functional teams, including marketing and engineering
- Skilled at analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in order to make informed product decisions, including running experimentation programs.
- Ability to prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver simple, iterative solutions that drive key metrics
- Experience/understanding of the music industry is a plus
- MBA is a plus
In accordance with New York law, the salary range for this role if filled within New York is $135,000 - $160,000.