We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Product and Lifecycle Marketing team.
As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager you’ll use our CRM platform, Braze, to tell relevant stories to our users via email, in-app messages, content cards and you’ll plan new lifecycle programs to support Splice’s future. You’ll design experiments to drive the business forward and work with product, data, and marketing teams to prioritize, plan, and execute a lifecycle marketing roadmap.
We’re looking for someone creative and analytical who enjoys getting in the weeds on segmentation and customer journeys, while also thinking strategically about what will drive funnel improvements at each stage. We want to tell better stories to our community of music producers and empower them to get started, make progress, and finish their next track with Splice.
Music starts at Splice. Splice is cultivating the essential ecosystem for music creation with innovative audio products that inspire and enable artists. With sounds, skills and connected instruments - Splice is meeting the needs of a new generation of musicians and creators, alongside a diverse and trusted library of over 2 million pre-cleared samples. Splice is a global community of producers, innovators and musicians, offering creative solutions for creative challenges.
Our culture is our community; we hold ourselves and each other accountable as we work to continuously improve, navigate uncharted territory and change the industry for the better. As artist advocates we seek out diversity in who we hire, represent and how we collaborate, to ensure a more inclusive and open minded reality with access and freedom for all.
What You’ll Do:
- Own our Lifecycle strategy and execution: current and new programs including emails, in-app messages, and content cards
- Build and/or directly oversee the creation and optimization of all of our Lifecycle communications
- Shepherd users through our marketing funnel — from Registration to Trial, Trial to Subscription, and Subscription to Activation
- Weave compelling copy into stories and shared insight for our core audience of music producers
- Maximize the relevance of our messaging through thoughtful, effective segmentation
- Help optimize customer journeys to ensure that users have the best possible in-product experience
- Report on every initiative you lead — what worked, what didn’t work, what we learned — and share with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Data, and Engineering
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with Lifecycle marketing — including mastery of at least one marketing platform such as Braze, Adobe (Marketo or Campaign) or Salesforce (Pardot or Marketing Cloud)
- Strong grasp of audience segmentation, customer journeys, and personalization
- Strong project management skills with the ability to navigate a fast-paced environment and operate in ambiguity
- Strong technical skills (such as a working knowledge of HTML & CSS), and an understanding of how technical systems talk to each other
- Analytical and thoughtful – eager to test new ideas and validate results with the ability to organize and share ideas and insights effectively
- You approach the job with humility and a testing mindset, knowing that no one has all the answers and that no Lifecycle Marketing program is ever done
- Music production experience or understanding of music making process
- Prior experience with Braze or more technical Email Service Provider
- Prior experience with In-Product Messaging & Mobile Marketing
- Prior experience with Looker
- Working Python & SQL knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.