In this role, you’ll use your background assisting senior-level executives to provide day-to-day support to our CEO at an exciting moment in Splice’s history. You will be working for an empathetic, human-first leader. Acting as a trusted partner to the CEO, you’ll own their calendar, manage expense reports, ensure they’re prepared for internal and external meetings, book travel, work on special projects, and liaise with our executive team to plan our quarterly OKR meetings, executive strategy sessions and internal and external events.
With your strong attention to detail, you’ve been known to proofread documents as a matter of course, anticipate problems before they arise, and take care of all the little details that allow your execs to do their best work. But it’s your high level of professionalism and ability to be trusted with sensitive and confidential information that make you a perfect fit for this opportunity. You act with integrity and execute with good judgment and discretion. We value collaboration and teamwork, being able to build and maintain relationships with the Leadership team is necessary to be successful in this role.
Music starts at Splice. Splice is cultivating the essential ecosystem for music creation with innovative audio products that inspire and enable artists. With sounds, skills and connected instruments - Splice is meeting the needs of a new generation of musicians and creators, alongside a diverse and trusted library of over 2 million pre-cleared samples. Splice is a global community of producers, innovators and musicians, offering creative solutions for creative challenges.
Our culture is our community; we hold ourselves and each other accountable as we work to continuously improve, navigate uncharted territory and change the industry for the better. As artist advocates we seek out diversity in who we hire, represent and how we collaborate, to ensure a more inclusive and open minded reality with access and freedom for all.
What You’ll Do:
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO and work to solve problems before they occur
- Perform high-level operational and administrative duties, and support day-to-day office operations
- Facilitate and manage the flow of information and priorities to the CEO to maximize their productivity
- Responsible for a strategic management and prioritization of CEO calendar; schedule internal and external appointments, conferences, speaking engagements, special events, and more.
- Coordination of personal commitments
- Work with Communications team to prepare internal and external communications on behalf of CEO
- Create agendas, establish priorities, and drive timely preparation and presentation of materials for all key internal meetings involving the CEO.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to prepare the CEO for internal and external meetings, presentations and events
- Provide support during meetings, activities and events and ensure timely follow up of all action items
- Manage Executive team meetings and agendas; ensure timely follow up of deliverables
- Attend departmental meetings and maintain a connection to the work at all levels and across all departments.
- Manage the budget for the Executive Office and process expense reports.
- Assist in contributing to the development of the company’s annual calendar
- Monitor information flow by acting as a gatekeeper, ensuring the CEO is involved in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
- Coordinate frequent, often complex, and ever-changing CEO travel arrangements
- Responsible for ad hoc projects as they arise
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate, manage relationships with and navigate critical conversations among multiple partners
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Proficient in operating across multiple time zones
- Take feedback well, but also able to work autonomously with little direction and make decisions as needed
- Experience booking both domestic and international travel
- Efficient with video conferencing tools, Google Apps, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel as required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.