Splice is looking for a prolific, organized and proactive Sr. Creative Producer to join our Content Team. Reporting to the Head of Merchandising, this role will help evolve our Story telling, manage the creation and collection of non-audio content (e.g. artwork, copy) and work with various cross-functional teams, freelancers, and ensure the smooth and timely execution of all creative projects. This role will be responsible for updating stakeholders across a wide range of teams including Content Production, Brand and Marketing teams. This role is driven by quality and output, equally.
As advocates for artists everywhere, we’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, and transparency in the workplace. We’re trailblazers who aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do?
- Be just as comfortable building processes and owning strategy as you are resizing assets, writing and reviewing copy
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders from across the company to build and oversee a creative framework from ground up
- Work with our Creative and Art Director to ensure you have a clear understanding of the Splice Brand and how the Content Team builds brands and be comfortable operating within our brand guidelines when necessary
- Codify the creative production of copy, editorial and video, collaborating with Marketing on label brand development
- Manage a team of in-house and contract creators (e.g. visual designers, photographers, video editors & shooters, copywriters, etc.)
- Provide maximum transparency to all stakeholders on behalf of Splice on our process and pipeline to create accountability and manage expectations
- Own project-by-project budgets, resource allocation and ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner
What We’re Looking For?
As a Sr. Creative Producer at Splice, you might find yourself:
- Someone with great taste and a keen eye
- Managing creative projects and people: sourcing talent, managing contributors, organizing schedules
- Throwing out a lot of ideas and quickly rallying the crew to get them in motion
- Working in multiple mediums at once. Your brainstorms are unboxed and in technicolor (or whatever comes next)
- Ability to scope, kick-off, work quickly, manage expectations and scope projects
- Radical collaboration and ability to get your ideas moving
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to multitask: Handle multiple projects simultaneously and communicate bottlenecks clearly.
- Ability to say “no” and articulate why it is the right answer
- Organized & self-motivated: You hold yourself accountable for your decisions and meet deadlines when presented. You are always searching for the best solution
- A strong collaborator and communicator: A core part of your job will be cross-functional communication.
- Form strong relationships with cross-functional teams as well as with directors, photographers, videographers and be a representative and advocate for Splice and the Content Team
- 7+ years of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.