About the Role:
As our Recruiting Specialist, you’ll be partnering with the talent acquisition team to help hiring managers and business leaders assess and source top talent. As a key player to our talent strategy, you’ll ensure the highest possible customer service standards are maintained for your internal clients and deliver an excellent candidate experience for all passive and active candidates being considered for roles at Splice. Your many years of experience sourcing, engaging and closing hard-to-find talent has prepared you for this high-visibility role at the forefront of our explosive growth.
We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do:
- Partnering with the Talent Attraction team, hiring managers, and business leaders to assess talent requirements and source top talent.
- Utilizing multiple tools and approaches to identify the best candidates, including Greenhouse and LinkedIn
- Identifying and assessing a diverse candidate pool, managing candidates through the end-to-end recruiting process; and providing regular updates and reporting to hiring managers, business leaders, and the HR team.
- Providing a seamless end-to-end candidate experience from initial contact to new hire onboarding.
- Experience in collaborating and coaching a team of talent acquisition professionals.
- Conducting thorough interviews and phone screens to assess both capability as well as the ability to be successful at Splice.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency environment
- Minimum BS/BA or equivalent in relevant business experience is required
- Must have demonstrable experience with diversity & inclusion recruiting best practices, including sourcing and closing diverse candidates at all levels
- Process and goals oriented, with metrics and data driving your recruiting strategy
- Clear, succinct communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
- Strong knowledge of G Suite of tools such as Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- Familiarity with advanced functions of Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred
- Passion for music is a major plus!
- Working knowledge of common visa categories and their application (TN, H1-B, E3 etc.) is preferred
- Combination of in-house and agency recruiting experience strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.