We are looking for a highly organized, efficient Recruiting Coordinator & Sourcer to join the Talent Acquisition Team at Splice. Your role will be multifaceted and you will be primarily supporting the talent function in a number of ways including, but not limited to: recruiting coordination/scheduling, sourcing, internal recruiting projects and reporting, ATS management, and employee onboarding. You may take additional special projects depending on the recruiting volume at any given point in time. We are in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be instrumental in supporting the teams responsible for executing the organizational growth of Splice.
As advocates for artists everywhere, we’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, and transparency in the workplace. We’re trailblazers who aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do?
- Provide support and coordination in the recruitment process including: interview scheduling and coordination, hosting on-site candidate interviews, providing travel arrangements for candidates, and managing interview day logistics
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition (TA) team and hiring managers to source diverse, high quality candidates for their respective business areas
- Collaborate with TA team to prioritize and close requisitions against a timeline and demonstrate the ability to hit metrics and SLAs
- Act as a brand ambassador and work closely with the Recruiting and People Operations teams to manage and improve the candidate experience
- Prepare weekly dashboard reporting, ad hoc reports, and presentations as needed
- Be the first and main point of contact for all candidates who enter our office
- Help plan dynamic recruiting events, both off-site and in the office
- Support People & Culture special projects depending on bandwidth
What We’re Looking For?
- You have 2-4 years of related experience in relevant field (talent acquisition, HR, people ops preferred)
- You possess a strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- You have strong attention to detail
- You thrive on the satisfaction of flawless execution
- You have experience working in a support position within a detail-oriented, high-priority environment (recruiting or similar environment preferred)
- You can operate with a sense of urgency and with flexibility of schedule as needed
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive working in a collaborative and professional style
- You are incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail
- Experience with applicant tracking systems strongly preferred (e.g. Greenhouse, Lever, iCims, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.