About the Role:
As our Head of Talent Acquisition, you’ll provide strategic leadership for our Talent Acquisition function while managing and mentoring a best-in-class Talent Acquisition team. As a player-coach, you’ll ensure the highest possible customer service standards are maintained for your internal clients and deliver an excellent candidate experience for all passive and active candidates being considered for roles at Splice. Your many years of experience sourcing, engaging and closing hard-to-find talent has prepared you for this high-visibility role at the forefront of our explosive growth.
We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, lead, and develop a high-performing Talent Acquisition team to achieve company hiring goals
- Develop and drive the Talent Acquisition strategy, with a focus on proactive candidate sourcing, that results in attracting and retaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates in a high growth environment
- Partner closely with the executive team and key leaders to understand staffing plans across all functions, while building and managing an aggressive, results-oriented recruiting team that knows how to find great talent
- Own the recruiting process and metrics
- Ensure excellence in all aspects of the recruiting process, by building and managing a high-performance team: how we source candidates, how we engage them and tell our story, how we interview and educate candidates, how team members invest time to become great recruiters and interviewers, how we make offers and onboard candidates, and even how we tell candidates they aren’t the right fit
- Lead employer branding and social media strategy
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience of full-cycle recruiting for both technical and business roles in high-growth companies
- 5+ years of experience building, scaling, and managing Talent Acquisition teams
- Proven experience managing a Talent Acquisition team and working with leadership teams to build recruiting and sourcing processes that consistently deliver top talent
- Proven experience managing executive recruiting and working with external sourcing firms
- Must have demonstrable experience with diversity & inclusion recruiting best practices, including sourcing and closing diverse candidates at all levels
- A great manager who inspires and leads their team to perform at their best and develops them for growth
- Process and goals oriented, with metrics and data driving your recruiting strategy
- Clear, succinct communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
- Strong knowledge of G Suite of tools such as Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- Combination of in-house and agency recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with advanced functions of Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred
- Passion for music is a major plus!
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.