Splice seeks a Strategy Associate on the Strategy and Corporate Development Team who will partner with Content, Marketing, and Product leaders to refine the near and mid-term business strategy for Splice. This person will conduct market and industry research, develop internal business analyses, and work cross-functionally to help achieve overall business goals.
As advocates for artists everywhere, we’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, and transparency in the workplace. We’re trailblazers who aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do?
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders (i.e. Content, Marketing, and Product) to identify and answer key open business questions, understand functional team objectives, and prioritize them against the broader Splice near-term and mid-term strategy
- Inform and influence cross departmental company strategy through communicating findings and suggested action items to senior leadership and monitoring key KPIs
- Plan, scope, and execute high priority, high impact strategic projects through data analysis, process mapping, customer and user research
- Explore new business models, quantify new revenue opportunities, and size market potential of new products to innovate and iterate on how Splice can foster artist-to-artist collaboration and connectivity
What We’re Looking For in a Strategy Associate?
- 3-5 years in a consulting or internal strategy role at a tech company
- Skilled at analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in order to make informed business decisions
- Ability to prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment and influence stakeholders solutions that drive key business metrics
- Experience with subscription, SaaS, or marketplace businesses
- Experience/understanding of the music industry is a strong plus
- Passionate about the music industry and empowering artists and creators
As a Strategy Associate at Splice, you might find yourself:
- Developing our subscription pricing strategy by gathering inputs from the Content, Product, and Marketing team
- Identifying new growth initiatives by keeping a strong pulse of priorities across the company
- Build quantitative models that examine various metrics (e.g. user and revenue retention, gross revenue, margin analysis) to make an informed, data-driven business decisions
- Develop presentations for cross-functional leadership and board of directors
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.