We are looking for a highly organized, efficient Technical Recruiting Sourcer/Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition Team at Splice. Your role will be multifaceted and you will be primarily supporting the technical talent function in a number of ways including, but not limited to: recruiting coordination/scheduling, sourcing, internal recruiting projects and reporting, ATS management, and employee onboarding. You may take on additional special projects depending on the recruiting volume at any given point in time. We are in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be instrumental in supporting the teams responsible for executing the organizational growth of Splice.
We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the first and main point of contact for all candidates who are in the technical recruiting pipeline.
- Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews, prepare interviewer scorecards & questions, and ensure the interview process goes smoothly.
- Must be able to understand how to source technical passive candidates at all levels, and develop intentional sourcing & engagement strategies based on direction from your Talent Acquisition Partners and Technical Recruiting Manager.
- Interview candidates within the technical recruitment framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and provide feedback to hiring managers in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update all candidate data in Greenhouse, Splice’s Applicant tracking system to include resumes, interview notes and candidate status.
- Act as a brand ambassador and work closely with the Recruiting and People Operations teams to manage and improve the candidate experience.
- Prepare weekly dashboard reporting, ad hoc reports, and presentations as needed.
- Conduct candidate reference & background checks.
- Support People & Culture special projects depending on bandwidth.
Who You Are:
- You have 2-4 years of technical sourcing/recruiting experience
- You possess a strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- You have strong attention to detail
- You thrive on the satisfaction of flawless execution
- You have experience working in a support position within a detail-oriented, high-priority environment (recruiting or similar environment preferred)
- You can operate with a sense of urgency and with flexibility of schedule as needed
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive working in a collaborative and professional style
- You are incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail
- Experience with applicant tracking systems strongly preferred (Greenhouse)
- Experience sourcing and scheduling for distributed and/or remote teams
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.