We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
About the Role:
We are looking for a top-notch Senior Technical Recruiter to own all recruiting duties for our Engineering team. You’ll be spearheading recruiting for our engineering team, so being forward-thinking, creative, and innovative in your approach is vital. We are in a high-growth phase as a company, so it important to multi-task, prioritize, and navigate the fast pace of our environment while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for tech recruiting across all engineering disciplines including, but not limited to: front-end, back-end, data science, audio science, and QA.
- Personally lead end-to-end recruitment process including: sourcing, candidate experience, interview process, feedback, closing, offers, and on-boarding.
- Partner with engineering hiring managers (CTO, VP of Engineering and Engineering Managers) to improve and reinforce interviewing best practices, offer recommendations, negotiating/creating job offers, closing, and administrative functions involved in full-cycle recruiting.
- Act as a strategic consultant to our engineering team and advise on recruiting and hiring strategies, building plans to accomplish the hiring needs of the team(s) you support.
- Build and execute sourcing strategies, and partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions, define role competencies, and determine/create interview processes.
- Manage pipelines and solve recruiting problems independently.
- Collaborate with the entire Talent team on implementing best practices for recruiting, employer branding, candidate experience, and other talent-related initiatives across the company.
- Find creative ways to champion the Splice employer brand within the wider tech community.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ideally, you have at least 8 years of experience doing high-volume, strategic, full-cycle technical recruitment
- You have experience sourcing candidates at high growth startups and/or large tech companies
- Prior experience recruiting for Tech positions (Engineering, Product, Data Science, etc).
- Setting hiring metrics and utilizing data are paramount to how you inform decisions and recruiting strategies
- You are extremely detail-oriented and have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You possess a knack for building strong partnerships with your hiring managers and stakeholders, and are able to become a trusted partner and SME to the teams you support
- You have experience with remote recruiting, (i.e. supported recruitment for remote roles or remote offices)
- You pride yourself on providing an exceptional candidate experience and your ability to deliver the best interview process possible to all candidates
- You have worked at a high-demand, high-growth company and understand how to prioritize your work to meet both the quality and the speed needed to meet goals
- You understand the value of operating with empathy, practice it in your own work, and seek out candidates who practice it themselves
- Building a technically strong, company values aligned, and diverse top talent engineering team is of the utmost importance to you
- You are a fan of music! The Splice vision excites you as does helping to build the team that will ultimately carry out that vision.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. We will consider all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.