About the Role:
As our Employee Experience Coordinator, you’ll report to our Director of Talent & Employee Experience and be responsible for supporting our employees and their experience within our NYC and Santa Monica offices by managing overall office setup and logistics, and keeping our spaces stocked, productive, and comfortable for all employees and visitors. This is an opportunity to enhance our office culture by planning and executing company events and serve as the main point of contact for supply vendors and deliveries, our landlords, and all other vendors responsible for making the Splice offices unforgettable.
We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What you will do:
- This is an opportunity to support our employees and office visitors to connect them to the right point person when necessary
- You will be our office guru, and hold the office knowledge base to address any concerns.
- You will be Splice’s problem solver for any office/facilities related issues
- You will maintain an office environment that supports our company values and provide a positive experience for all employees and visitors
- You will be the individual that drives us to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, cleanliness, maintenance, and safety of our office spaces
- Serve as the point of contact with vendors, service providers, and landlords
- Responsible for maintaining and delivering on all service level agreements (turnaround time) for all employee requests
Employee Events & Engagement:
- Organize, support and execute on company events and team meetings: to ensure internal and external events are aligned with company values and employee experience goals
- Responsible for capturing photography/video footage for all company-wide events to incorporate into our employer brand
- Lead our Employee Experience Committee
- Assist the People & Culture Team with all ad hoc projects that increase employee engagement.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Hospitality Management, Events, Marketing, Communications, etc.)
- 2-4 years of experience working at a startup or small to medium hyper-growth tech company in an office management or project management role
- Experience working with multiple vendors
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal) and exemplary customer service skills
- Budgeting/excel skills
- Solution-orientated: Willingness to roll up your sleeves to address even the most tedious of problems
- Graphic Design & Photography Experience is a plus!
- Knowledge of building codes, rules, and regulations (NYC and Los Angeles) a major plus!
- Passion for music a major plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.