In this role, you’ll report to our VP of Marketing and be tasked with the development and execution of fact-based, quantitatively-supported and insight-focused digital marketing strategies with a trained eye toward accelerating profitable customer growth while enhancing our brand’s equity.
The Director of Growth Marketing is a critical driver of the business with expertise in leveraging advanced digital lead-generation and customer acquisition plans across paid and organic marketing and harmonizing our marketing efforts to maximize LTV. You’ll institute a metrics-driven, disciplined approach across the growth marketing team, with a laser-like focus on customer acquisition costs and ROI.
As advocates for artists everywhere, we’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, and transparency in the workplace. We’re trailblazers who aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as Growth SME, with strong capabilities around understanding CPA, Attribution, Cohort analysis, and LTV
- Build out our multi-channel marketing strategy, with a focus on customer acquisition and revenue growth through digital channels
- You’ll own CRM strategy, vendor selection, implementation, segmentation and optimization
- Optimize the company’s customer cross-channel acquisition efforts to maximize ROI, recognizing both the cross channel digital journeys and the financial implications of offers, lead/trial conversion rates, and attrition rates on acquisition costs and lifetime value
- Establish a quantitatively supported methodology for attribution modeling to ensure all marketing touch-points are appropriately valued
- Oversee the execution of performance-based media including SEO/SEM, social media, display, affiliate, mobile, and other customer acquisition initiatives
- Establish and report KPI’s related to customer acquisition initiatives and appropriately allocate our customer acquisition resources against the highest value targets (based on short-term financial, long-term financial, and strategic considerations)
- Manage, recruit, develop and motivate a world-class team of digital marketing professionals to achieve these goals; creating a results-oriented and collaborative culture
What we're looking for:
- You have 5-7 years of previous growth marketing experience with an emphasis on performance and social marketing, ideally in recurring revenue businesses (subscription, SaaS, PaaS, etc.)
- You have previous experience in a rapidly scaling business where running multiple, simultaneous tests is critical to finding the most effective growth channels
- You understand the need for a robust lead-to-revenue framework and love analyzing multi-channel marketing strategies
- You’re data focused and strategic with experience across relevant channels with a proven ability to drive revenue through marketing activities. You know the landscape of digital channels and which ones to leverage to meet specific goals
- You’re an experienced demand generation marketer with a passion for developing and implementing growth strategies that produce active and engaged customers
- You have broad experience with top of funnel activities including SEO/SEM, social media, email, display, affiliate, mobile, and other lead generation initiatives
- You have experience vetting and implementing CRM systems and driving CRM strategy in a B2C environment
- You can distill complex data to communicate strategy, performance, and insights in a way that makes them easily digestible for your counterparts throughout the business
- You have a track record of success and can set the vision for the marketing team while also being a hands-on manager to deliver results
- You have overcome enough failures to avoid common pitfalls, yet embrace the art of experimentation and aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- You have a combination of both interpersonal and analytical skills. You can evaluate a wide-range of data and constantly improve the performance of our marketing investments
- You have a passion for everything digital and mobile, and thrive in an ever changing, highly demanding, dynamic environment
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.