About the Role:
As our Manager, Talent Acquisition, you’ll provide strategic leadership for our Talent Acquisition function while managing and mentoring a best-in-class Talent Acquisition team. As a player-coach, you’ll ensure the highest possible customer service standards are maintained for your internal clients and deliver an excellent candidate experience for all passive and active candidates being considered for roles at Splice. Your many years of experience sourcing, engaging and closing hard-to-find talent has prepared you for this high-visibility role at the forefront of our explosive growth.
We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and manage a best-in-class Talent Acquisition team to achieve company hiring goals
- Own the recruiting process and metrics
- Partner closely with the executive team and key leaders to understand staffing plans across all functions, while building and managing an aggressive, results-oriented recruiting team that knows how to find great talent
- Ensure excellence in all aspects of the recruiting process, by building and managing a high-performance team: how we source candidates, how we engage them and tell our story, how we interview and educate candidates, how team members invest time to become great recruiters and interviewers, how we make offers and onboard candidates, and even how we tell candidates they aren’t the right fit.
- Manage the onboarding employee experience handoff with People Ops (via Talent Coordinator)
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years’ experience hiring, managing and mentoring Talent Acquisition teams
- 5-7 years’ generalist recruiting experience for high-growth companies
- Passion for music a major plus!
- Clear, succinct communication skills
- Proven experience managing a Talent Acquisition team and working with leadership teams to build recruiting and sourcing processes that consistently deliver top talent
- Must have demonstrable experience with diversity & inclusion recruiting best practices, including sourcing and closing diverse candidates at all levels
- Must be available for national travel 2-4 times / year for recruiting events
- A go-getter mentality. Winning matters to you and you have a track record to prove it.
- Metrics and data-oriented in your recruiting approach
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
- Strong knowledge of Gmail and Google Docs
- Combination of in-house and agency recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with advanced functions of Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred
- Associate's Degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.