The Vice President of Acquisition Marketing is a critical driver of the business with expertise in leveraging advanced digital lead-generation and customer acquisition plans across paid and organic marketing efforts. You’ll be tasked with the development and execution of fact-based, quantitatively-supported and insight-focused digital marketing strategies with a trained eye toward accelerating profitable customer growth while enhancing our brand’s equity. You’ll institute a metrics-driven, disciplined approach across the growth marketing team, with a laser-like focus on customer acquisition costs and ROI.
We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as digital thought leader, creating our multi-channel marketing strategy, with a focus on customer acquisition and revenue growth through digital channels
- Optimize the company’s customer cross-channel acquisition efforts to maximize ROI, recognizing both the cross channel digital journeys and the financial implications of offers, lead/trial conversion rates, and attrition rates on acquisition costs and lifetime value
- Establish a quantitatively supported methodology for attribution modeling to ensure all marketing touch-points are appropriately valued
- Oversee the execution of performance-based media including SEO/SEM, social media, display, affiliate, mobile, and other customer acquisition initiatives
- Establish and report KPI’s related to customer acquisition initiatives and appropriately allocate our customer acquisition resources against the highest value targets (based on short-term financial, long-term financial, and strategic considerations)
- Recruit, develop and motivate a world-class team of digital marketing professionals to achieve these goals; creating a results-oriented and collaborative culture
What we're looking for:
- You have 10+ years of previous digital and customer acquisition marketing experience with an emphasis on performance and social marketing, ideally in recurring revenue businesses (subscription, SaaS, PaaS, etc.).
- You have previous experience in a rapidly scaling business where running multiple, simultaneous tests is critical to finding the most effective growth channels
- You understand the need for a robust lead-to-revenue framework and love the analyzing multi-channel marketing strategies
- You are data focused and strategic with experience across relevant channels with a proven ability to drive revenue through marketing activities. You know the landscape of digital channels and which ones to leverage to meet specific goals
- You are an experienced demand generation marketer with a passion for developing and implementing growth strategies that produce active and engaged customers
- You have broad experience with top of funnel activities including SEO/SEM, social media, email, display, affiliate, mobile, and other lead generation initiatives
- You can distill complex data to communicate strategy, performance, and insights in a way that makes them easily digestible for your counterparts throughout the business
- You have a track record of success and can set the vision for the marketing team while also being a hands-on manager to deliver results
- You have overcome enough failures to avoid common pitfalls, yet embrace the art of experimentation and aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- You have a combination of both interpersonal and analytical skills. You can evaluate a wide-range of data and constantly improve the performance of our marketing investments
- You have a passion for everything digital and mobile, and thrive in an ever changing, highly demanding, dynamic environment, where 24/7 is critical
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.