We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our rapidly growing research team. Our small but growing UX Research team works to uncover meaningful human-centered insights that drive the future of Splice. We are looking for an individual with a strong mixed methods skill set in both qualitative and quantitative methods. This individual should be well versed in behavioral data analysis, experimental and survey research, and statistics. The right candidate will be well versed in product design, passionate about understanding human behavior, comfortable in a highly self-directed culture, and excited to help build a culture of research at Splice.
- Identify the highest priority research questions
- Work cross-functionally with product management, design, data science, engineering, and marketing
- Design and execute high impact studies, using the right methodology for the right questions
- Ability to synthesize + share insights in a compelling way
- Generate insights that drive longer term product strategy
- Help build a culture of research (and rigor)
- BA/BS degree in Human Behavior Field or related (HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Economics, Political Science) required
- MA/MS/PhD preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in applied product research
- Experience working with large-scale data in multi-method studies
- Experience with survey design and response effects
- Hands-on coding in SQL, PHP, and/or Python
- Knowledge of qualitative and design research methods
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.