We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
Splice is looking for a skilled and driven Visual Designer to join our Creative Team at our HQ in New York. In this role you’ll work to support our core brand, initiatives and partnerships, as well as our ever evolving ecosystem of music tools.
You will support the Artist & Content creative working group and move quickly, in both the work you produce and the speed in which you experiment and redefine our channels visual voice. Always experimenting, your work is often ephemeral, engaging, and of the moment. It might only be viewed for a few seconds on Instagram or shared around the web with over a million eyes glued to the screen. Your work will reflects our visual brand and values but at the same time shows where we might go, flexing as needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Design everything from web experiences, video graphics, content-led sub-brands and initiatives, to social-first franchises that elevate the people and stories at the core of our brand.
- Refine and foster the Splice identity and brand system and support team members across the company in properly applying those elements.
- Develop creative concepts for campaigns and find creative and engaging ways to visualize and explain our ever changing ecosystem of products and features.
- Collaborate with the brand team, content team, and artists team to successfully implement your work from start to finish.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years relevant experience in-house or in-studio
- Ability to develop and translate design systems across multiple platforms
- Experience working collaboratively with other designers, photographers, and other creative contributors
- You’re a clear communicator with a strong attention to detail
- You’re able to storyboard, wireframe, and sketch ideas to effectively relay your thoughts to your collaborators
- You’re well versed in music or have a love for creator culture
- You foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- Ability to engage in brainstorming sessions and constructive design critiques
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.