About the Role:
As our Sr. Program Manager of Learning, Talent and Culture you’ll report to our Chief People Officer and will be responsible for working closely with our People Operations Team on building out Splice’s Talent Program, which includes collaborating on various People & Culture initiatives, building and maintaining monthly dashboards, building a process that ensures individual performance aligns with the business, assisting the Talent and People Operations teams with performance reviews and goal setting, assisting with diversity and inclusion initiatives, spearheading employee engagement projects including: managing Culture Amp to measure company culture through employee surveys, and utilizing other methods to understand our employees’ opinions, needs and drivers.
As owner of our Talent Program, you’ll also be responsible for creating Splice University, a program designed to swiftly onboard new employees while maintaining the highest level of integrity.
We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do:
Learning & Development:
- Learning & Development Approach: Create L&D framework and manage company-wide training programs
- Content: Create content through a combination on in-house work and liaising with external L&D vendors /specialists
- Diversity & Inclusion training e.g., Recruiting best practices, Allyship and Unbiased Performance Feedback
- Budget: Manage the L&D budget allocation between company-wide, departmental, and individual training
- Project management: Collaborate with the People & Culture team on various initiatives and maintain monthly dashboards
- Company Goal cascade: Manage company OKR and performance feedback platform to facilitate a process that ensures individual performance aligns with business performance
- Performance Reviews: Assist People Ops with individual goal setting and managing performance reviews both quarterly and annually
Culture & Engagement:
- Employee Surveys: Manage Culture Amp survey platform and conduct formal and informal employee surveys, understanding employee opinions, engagement drivers, and culture indicators and anticipating their needs and concerns
- Employee Feedback Action Plan: Identifying and providing recommendations on changes to be made within the organization to improve culture and business operations
- Employee Communications: Manage internal communications regarding initiatives as determined by Talent priorities
- Splice Ambassador Program: Create Splice University onboarding program
- Employee Events: Collaborate with Employee Events team on employee events calendar to ensure monthly events occur, including events for employees to meet our artists and users
- Recognition: Manage global recognition program and platform that reinforce company values, oversee seamless rollout of FOND in Q1 2019
- Best Practices: Maintain knowledge of progressive people practices and key trends
What we’re looking for:
- 6-8 years’ experience in a Learning & Development roles within hyper growth organizations (startups, consulting, etc.)
- Experience spearheading Diversity & Inclusion programs, to continue growing Splice’s already diverse staff
- Extensive project management experience across multiple disciplines, including People Operations, Talent Acquisition, and Learning & Development
- A results-driven “doer”– able to execute with high degree of personal accountability
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal) and exemplary customer service skills
- Strong quantitative focus and ability to drive measurable results
- Strong business acumen and the ability to influence and develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to work at a high level of autonomy to manage multiple ongoing issues and solve complex problems with minimal supervision
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.