We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
As VP, Product Design, you’ll partner with our Chief Product Officer to lead, mentor, and grow Splice’s Product Design team and their work across our entire platform. As we move into the most important moment in our history, you’ll champion quality and best practices throughout the organization and work with Researchers, Analysts, Engineers, VPs of Product and Engineering, and others to relentlessly serve millions of musicians around the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Mentor and grow our existing product design team
- Champion design throughout the product org and company
- Create and foster a design culture of collaboration and feedback
- Build a best in class product design process
- Develop product design strategy and architecture
- Implement design strategy and architecture across the Splice product
What we’re looking for:
- 12+ years designing digital products
- 8+ years managing a design team
- Experience creating a design culture within a product org
- Experience in a strong product organization
- Experience managing and growing a design team to 10+ people
- Experience successfully mentoring designers
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.