We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
We’re looking for an energetic, passionate, super-organized Executive Assistant/Receptionist to join the Artist team at Splice. This is a dual role in which you will provide administrative and structural support to the EVP of Music Strategy & Industry Relations and the Director of Artist Partnerships & Marketing, as well as other admin related needs in support of the Artist Team. You will be responsible for creating a warm and welcoming environment for guests coming in and out of the office. This is a full-time position located at our New York office. Splice is a fast moving and dynamic organization so this will be an exciting role. You will play an important part in the effectiveness of the Artist team and the organization as a whole, but above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be scheduling work-related meetings and events, both on a day-to-day basis and with a long-term perspective
- You will manage extremely busy calendars and assist with tasks and people prioritization
- Organize, plan and prepare team meetings including agendas and minutes
- Oversee and booking of travel, followed by administration such as expense reporting
- You will plan, organize, write, edit, and distribute other smaller communications as assigned
- Organize team social events, workshops and off-site
- Accompany on some travels where extra coordination is needed
- Greet visitors and candidates providing a friendly and welcoming experience
- Accept packages and deliveries ensuring they are distributed to the correct parties
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of experience supporting a senior executive in a high-growth company
- You are experienced in team coordination, assistant or similar role and experienced in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You know how to handle details of a highly confidential & critical nature, & interact comfortably & skillfully with people at all levels inside & outside of the company
- You have some experience in the brand/marketing/media or entertainment industry, and a passion for music and culture
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite and/or the Apple equivalent, as well as Google mail, docs, and calendar.
- You are highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- Highly dedicated, initiating and not hesitant to challenge in a constructive way
- You are skilled in relationship building with a high sense of integrity and discretion
- A good empathic and social teammate who does not hesitate to help out wherever needed
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to completion
- Able to work independently and also with a broad team to communicate expectations, goals, and deadlines
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- And above all, you hustle to get whatever needs to get done done
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.