We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
As the SEM Manager, you’ll be responsible for the management and growth of Splice’s Paid Search and SEO efforts, along with planning the search marketing strategy and helping the company grow internationally. We are looking for a go-getter that is ready to get their hands dirty with achieving a new level of efficiency and volume throughout the channel.
What You’ll Do
- Lead campaign execution and day-to-day management/optimization across Paid Search and SEO channels, along with other various marketing initiatives
- Maintain efficient channel CPA while scaling and allocating the paid search marketing budget
- Work with content team to produce SEO rich content for the site
- Work with cross-functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives
- Identify and follow opportunities to improve the company’s organic rank on search engines
- Work closely with the Director, Growth Marketing in formulating the digital marketing strategy
- Develop, communicate and analyze the performance of acquisition messaging and creative across channels
- Report results on a weekly/monthly basis to internal team and utilize insights to continually optimize various channels
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as engineering, product & creative, to ensure upkeep and optimization of channels and tracking
- Identify new opportunities to drive subscription growth through search marketing channels
- Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw critical insights into growth and optimizations
- Work with internal teams to identify opportunities for custom landing pages
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years hands-on experience of managing Paid Search and SEO
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define key metrics, analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations
- A keen understanding of digital media KPIs and attribution
- Experience in managing multiple types of A/B tests
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
A plus if you have:
- BS/BA/MBA in Marketing/Business or other similar field
- Interest in and passion for music
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.