We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
As Splice’s Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the daily management and optimization of Affiliate Marketing, Display Marketing and Marketing Partnerships. You’ll be a champion of building marketing relationships and growth at the most efficient rate possible.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead campaign execution and day-to-day management/optimization across Affiliate Marketing, Display Marketing and Partnership channels, along with other various marketing initiatives
- Maintain efficient channel CPA while scaling and allocating the performance marketing budget
- Research and analyze competitor activities
- Work closely with the Director, Growth Marketing in formulating the digital marketing strategy
- Report results on a weekly/monthly basis to internal team and utilize insights to continually optimize various channels
- Develop customer segmentation based on behavioral data and develop relevant content strategy across segment lifecycles to engage and convert subscribers
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as engineering and product & creative, to ensure upkeep and optimization of channels and tracking
- Identify new opportunities to drive subscription growth through performance marketing channels
- Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw critical insights into growth and optimizations
- Work with internal teams to identify opportunities for custom landing pages
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years hands-on experience of managing affiliate marketing
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define key metrics, analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations
- A keen understanding of digital media KPIs and attribution
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to make measurable improvements through performance marketing that drive business results
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally
A plus if you have:
- Display marketing and partnership management experience
- HTML knowledge
- BS/BA/MBA in Marketing/Business
- Interest in and passion for music
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.