We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
As Splice’s Paid Social Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the daily management and growth of all paid social marketing efforts, along with the planning of the paid social strategy for the business. You’ll be a champion of discovering and building custom audience segments that allow Splice to expand its activities in new and existing markets. You will also be responsible for operating A/B tests on copy and creative that help achieve new levels of efficiency and growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead campaign execution and day-to-day management/optimization across Paid Social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat etc.), along with other various marketing initiatives
- Maintain efficient channel CPA while scaling and allocating the paid social marketing budget
- Work closely with the Director, Growth Marketing in formulating the digital marketing strategy
- Develop, communicate and analyze the performance of acquisition messaging and creative across channels
- Formulate paid social campaign strategy for multiple company initiatives
- Report results on a weekly/monthly basis to internal team and utilize insights to continually optimize various channels
- Develop customer segmentation based on behavioral data and develop relevant content strategy across segment lifecycles to engage and convert subscribers
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as engineering, product & creative, to ensure upkeep and optimization of channels and tracking
- Identify new opportunities to drive subscription growth through paid social marketing channels
- Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw critical insights into growth and optimizations
- Work with internal teams to identify opportunities for custom landing pages
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years hands-on experience of managing Paid Social campaigns
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define key metrics, analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations
- A keen understanding of digital media KPIs and attribution
- Experience in managing multiple types of A/B tests
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
A plus if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business
- Passion for music production
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.