We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do:
Splice is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Project Manager to join the Artist Team in New York. You will be directly responsible for all campaign, project and task management that falls within the Artist team’s domain. This includes, but is not limited to, managing project plans for artist marketing campaigns, business development opportunities & cross-departmental initiatives, the output of which will be used across various channels, both owned and external.
- Create & manage all project plans for the Artist Team and assign ownership to the relevant contributors
- Ensure all phases of a project move along as laid out in the project plan, and communicate to the team when risks are foreseeable
- Clearly communicate to, and set expectations with, teammates and cross-functional partners when their input, approval, or support is needed
- Weigh prior commitments, available resources, business priorities and objectives before approving any RFP that impacts the Artist Team
- Facilitate project check-ins and lead project kick-offs and retrospectives
- Liaise with Artists’ management to receive and route assets to the appropriate internal team members
- Manage up and across the organization to ensure the status of all projects is known
- Play a flexible role in ensuring the successful execution of Artist Team campaigns, projects, and tasks
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years in project management: Experience delegating work across multi-disciplinary teams and wrangling external and cross-functional stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Deep music industry knowledge and understanding: Must know how to navigate and maintain positive relationships with Artists & their teams
- Ability to multitask: Handle multiple projects simultaneously and communicate bottlenecks clearly
- Organized & self-motivated: You hold yourself accountable for your decisions and meet deadlines when presented. You are always searching for the best solution and have a no-task-too-small attitude
- Strategic & proactive: Must have a strategic mindset and foresee when contingency plans are needed
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.