We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll work with teams of engineers and designers to build products that shape the future of music production. You will be responsible for building consensus and keeping teams aligned and focused by providing context and clarity.
Senior Product Manager responsibilities :
- Proactively identify and understand significant market and product opportunities
- Anticipate future needs of musicians. You will actively shape, not just respond to, the way people make music
- Develop and articulate a coherent product strategy with measurable objectives
- Work with a diverse set of stakeholders to build consensus around a product vision, priorities, and roadmap
- Balance qualitative, quantitative, and intuitive inputs (e.g. user research, analytics, strategic choices, interaction design) to the product development process
- Effectively document and communicate the product strategy, roadmap, and progress
- Build, motivate, and collaborate with a large team (15+) of product designers, researchers, engineers, and others to drive projects forward and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Develop the organization around you, through mentorship, recruiting, interviewing, and advancing process and culture
- Build trust with musicians. Always.
Relevant experience and mindset:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- You are not afraid of ambiguity
- You are a seeker of clarity
- You share our vision
- You care about quality. It drives you.
- You want to commit your precious time to the service of music culture and creativity
- You can demonstrate a strong portfolio of professional work and, more importantly, strong rationales for your choices in work
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of relevant work experience
- You’re passionately curious and keenly attuned to the creative process
- You’re self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes
- You’re well-versed in music and have a love for creator culture
- You’re able to storyboard, wireframe, and/or sketch ideas to articulate your thoughts effectively
- You have experience working at high-growth organizations
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.