About the Role:
Our technology team is the engine that has helped us grow exponentially over the past 5 years. They’re smart, collaborative, distributed and diverse.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner for the technology team, you’ll partner with our VP of Engineering to manage the end-to-end technology recruiting process for all US-based tech roles. You’ll advise on recruiting strategy and process and ensure that Splice is consistently positioned to attract the best talent in the marketplace.
With your combination of in-house and agency recruiting experience, you’re able to combine best practices with stellar results that make hiring managers your biggest fans.
We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with tech leadership team to create strategic recruitment plans for each assigned role that ensure a robust pipeline of best-in-class candidates
- Employ a multi-faceted sourcing approach to engage passive engineering candidates (cold calls, networking events, employee referrals, web research, etc.)
- Own full-lifecycle interview process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers and closing candidates, with a focus on delivering a positive candidate experience
- Act as an industry “barometer,” reporting on recruiting trends and strategic responses that will help Splice maintain its competitive advantage
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for music a major plus!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Clear, succinct communication skills
- Proven experience working with leadership teams to build tech recruiting and sourcing processes that consistently deliver top talent
- Must have demonstrable experience with diversity & inclusion recruiting best practices, including sourcing and closing diverse candidates at all levels
- Must have verifiable experience successfully recruiting for geographically distributed team
- Must be available for national travel 4 - 6 times / year for recruiting events
- 5-7 years' technology recruiting experience for high-growth companies
- A go-getter mentality. Winning matters to you and you have a track record to prove it.
- Metrics and data-oriented in your recruiting approach
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
- Strong knowledge of Mac OS, Gmail and Google Docs
- Combination of in-house and agency recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with advanced functions of Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.