About the Role:
In this role, provide day-to-day support to our heads of People Operations and Finance at the most exciting moment in Splice’s history.
We’ve grown by over 100% in the past year and, with a major focus on attracting, retaining and nurturing the people who make Splice great, our leadership team is at the center of our business growth strategy.
With your strong attention to detail, you’ve been known to proofread documents as a matter of course, anticipate problems before they arise, and take care of all the little details that allow your execs to do their best work. But it’s your high level of professionalism and ability to be trusted with sensitive and confidential information that make you a perfect fit for this opportunity.
We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative support to two senior executives - heads of People Operations and Finance
- Manage complex calendars (internal and external meetings)
- Book all travel arrangements and manage expense reports
- Compose and prepare correspondence and presentations that are often confidential
- Responsible for event & project planning
- Assist the People Operations and Finance Executives in prioritizing ongoing projects while keeping them abreast of incoming issues and concerns
- Create standard and ad hoc presentations and reports to be shared with senior management, board members, VC’s and internal stakeholders; conducting ad hoc research as needed
- Proactively seek to constantly improve and optimize internal processes
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-7 years’ experience supporting a senior executive in a high-growth company
- Experience supporting an HR Executive strongly preferred
- Passion for music and culture a strong plus
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be well versed in Mac and PC operating systems
- Strong sense of urgency and exceptional attention to detail
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.