We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Agent to handle a high volume of customer inquiries between 11-7pm PST. You will have excellent communication and customer service skills, be able to think analytically and enjoy resolving a variety of customer issues while providing an exceptional experience. Passion for music is also a must!
What You’ll Do
- Respond to inquiries and address issues regarding our platform in order to assist customers via our email and live chat channels
- Report important issues and bugs to the technology team
- Track information of each interaction with our customers for auditing and reporting purposes
- Apply your knowledge of music creation in order to understand our user’s needs
What we’re looking for:
- An individual passionate and knowledgeable about music creation
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Compassionate and empathetic conflict management skills
- Excellent listening and reading comprehension skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Availability to work 11am - 7pm PT
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.