We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, and transparency in the workplace. We aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, and even ourselves.
We don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a major impact by setting the strategy for and managing the performance of our email and notification channel.
What You’ll Do:
- Assess and articulate email infrastructure needs and lead the process to vet, select, and implement new email/messaging infrastructure in partnership with product and engineering
- Create and implement a comprehensive email marketing strategy with clear KPIs in partnership with the Director of Growth Marketing
- Oversee and manage email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization, and project management leading campaigns to successful completion adhering to strict timelines
- Optimize email program deliverability and engagement – working to improve email open and click rates, engagements and channel conversions
- Optimize drip campaigns and triggered emails across the customer lifecycle
- Manage day-to-day contact with any possible agencies, vendors and stakeholders to to ensure the execution of communication plan
- Develop customer segmentations based on behavioral data and develop relevant content strategy across segment lifecycles to engage and convert subscribers
- Develop, communicate and analyze the performance of campaigns and creative across the channel
- Report results on a weekly/monthly basis to internal team and utilize insights to set targets and continually optimize channel
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams, such as engineering, product, creative & artists, to manage upkeep, campaign scheduling, targeting, mailing issues, procedures, and expectations
- Manage the creation and optimization of marketing landing pages
- Work with internal teams to identify opportunities for custom landing pages
- Identify new opportunities to drive subscription growth through the email marketing channel and landing pages
- Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw critical insights for growth and optimizations
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years' hands-on experience of managing email marketing channel. Experience in managing/creating landing pages a big plus.
- Prior team management experience a plus
- Expertise in ESP/CRM platforms and email best practices
- Experience partnering with Creatives to develop marketing assets/campaigns
- Experience in managing multiple types of A/B tests
- Knowledge of Photoshop and HTML a plus
- Excellent written communication skills and an eye for good design
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define key metrics, analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations. A keen understanding of digital media KPIs and attribution
- Knowledge of technical email marketing concepts such as Sender Score, deliverability, authentication and sender reputation management
- Demonstrated ability to make measurable improvements through email marketing that drive business results
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross functionally
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- BS/BA/MBA in Marketing/Business or other similar fields a plus
- Interest in and passion for music a big plus
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.