Business Operations Manager
Music does something to us.
Bliss, flow, high... call it what you want, but you know it when you feel it. It’s when you’re making music and you’re in the zone. Headphones on, and it’s just flowing out of you. A deeper moment, with a deeper connection to it. Those moments are not ordinary. They’re not everyday. They’re transcendent.
Now imagine a world with more of these moments. That’s the world we believe in. And it’s what we’re here to create.
At Splice, we seek to empower all musicians to realize their creative potential and unleash it on the world. We do this by relentlessly serving them, evolving their creative process and developing opportunities for them to thrive.
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join the team at Splice. This person will be the first dedicated biz ops team member for the company, reporting to the VP of Finance and Operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate the company’s setting, communicating and monitoring of goals and performance, specifically by managing our quarterly OKR process
- Partner with business stakeholders to define key performance indicators and communicate results throughout the company
- Lead cross-functional projects that fall outside the ownership of any one business vertical
- Improve the company’s ability to identify performance trends and create action plans to drive results
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus
- You have 4+ years of experience in a high performance, metrics-driven field. Investment banking, management consulting, or VC experience a plus
- Previous experience working with an early-stage company / have tangible experience building something from the ground up
- Experience working with OKRs in a leadership capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- You possess a strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- You can operate with a sense of urgency and with flexibility of schedule as needed
- Ability to appreciate feedback and value honest, thoughtful critiques
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. We will consider all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.