Music does something to us.
Bliss, flow, high... call it what you want, but you know it when you feel it. It’s when you’re making music and you’re in the zone. Headphones on, and it’s just flowing out of you. A deeper moment, with a deeper connection to it. Those moments are not ordinary. They’re not everyday. They’re transcendent.
Now imagine a world with more of these moments. That’s the world we believe in. And it’s what we’re here to create.
At Splice, we seek to empower all musicians to realize their creative potential and unleash it on the world. We do this by relentlessly serving them, evolving their creative process and developing opportunities for them to thrive.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage our G-Suite infrastructure (Business) and other critical software applications
- Manage the company’s IT inventory and networks (PC & MAC)
- Procurement, configuration and deployment of all new hire hardware and software
- Prepare, coordinate and operate A/V equipment for team meetings and offsites
- Provide remote / on-site technical support for end-users and workstations
- Establish ticketing systems and other processes to support workflows
What we’re looking for:
- Expert knowledge of OSX (extensive use + troubleshooting) and working knowledge of Windows
- Recent experience with all G-Suite products and features including Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, the standard admin console, as well as third-party admin interfaces
- Familiarity with Zoom Rooms and Slack
- Experience implementing and managing Cloud-managed security appliances
- Some A/V knowledge, particularly in support of off sites and conference rooms
- Excellent communication skills
- A pragmatic approach to your work and problem-solving
It’s a plus if:
- You’re a musician or producer
- You have previous work experience at a growing startup company
- You have an Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) certification and/or G-Suite Administrator certification
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.