Music does something to us.
Bliss, flow, high... call it what you want, but you know it when you feel it. It’s when you’re making music and you’re in the zone. Headphones on, and it’s just flowing out of you. A deeper moment, with a deeper connection to it. Those moments are not ordinary. They’re not everyday. They’re transcendent.
Now imagine a world with more of these moments. That’s the world we believe in. And it’s what we’re here to create.
At Splice, we seek to empower all musicians to realize their creative potential and unleash it on the world. We do this by relentlessly serving them, evolving their creative process and developing opportunities for them to thrive.
We are looking for a highly organized, efficient Recruiting Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition Team at Splice. Your role will be multi-faceted and you will effectively be the Swiss-Army knife of the team primarily supporting the talent function in a number of ways including, but not limited to: recruiting coordination/scheduling, internal Recruiting projects and reporting, ATS management, and employee onboarding. We are in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be instrumental in supporting the teams responsible for executing the organizational growth of Splice.
Who You Are:
- You have 1-2 years of related experience, preferably in an administrative capacity and/or detail-oriented work environment.
- You possess a strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- You have experience working in a support position within a detail-oriented, high-priority environment (recruiting or similar environment preferred).
- You can operate with a sense of urgency and with flexibility of schedule as needed.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive working in a collaborative and professional style.
- You are incredibly organized, with a superb attention to detail.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems strongly preferred (e.g. Greenhouse, Lever, iCims, etc.).
What You'll Do:
- Support and coordination in the recruitment process including: coordinating through internal channels and recruiters, interview scheduling, on-site interviews, travel arrangements, and managing interview day logistics.
- Support recruiters with data entry, employee referrals, reporting, meeting preparation, candidate experience, etc.
- You will act as a brand ambassador and work closely with the Recruiting and People Operations teams to manage and improve the candidate experience. Prepare ad hoc reports and presentations as needed.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for everyone who enters our office, and provide general support for visitors and guests.
- Help plan dynamic recruiting events, both off-site and in the officeSupport some HR administrative tasks including employee onboarding.