Mission: The Client Education Manager will host a variety of Splash trainings. Whether you’re on-boarding new enterprise customers, skill-sharpening with Splash veterans, or empowering our team internally, you are the Splash expert and evangelist.
- Host on-boarding trainings with new enterprise clients
- Host webinars, workshops, and events with experienced users
- Be a major stakeholder in the implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS) - Splash centric automated tool empowering clients to self-educate in the Splash platform
- Contribute to Splash’s ‘educational content’ - included but not limited to Splash’s quarterly webinar series; development of educational materials; development of a customer proficiency certification program
- Help lead the way on important internal initiatives - included but not limited to our team-wide quarterly meetings; new employee trainings and onboarding; various enablement programs for Sales and Client Success teams.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- 2+ years experience in an “education” setting - our dream candidate is energized by the opportunity to teach
- Natural curiosity and incredible attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
- As a Splash Master, you will inspire others to achieve your level of product fluency, and can communicate on Splash intricacies with ease and enthusiasm
- Ability to think on your feet
- Bonus points if you have experience with an LMS or similar technologies - time with any of the following platforms a huge plus:
- Adobe Captivate
Nice to haves:
- Splash: Prior experience using Splash to design or successfully execute events, especially in an enterprise setting
- Technical savvy, or experience working with and/or communicating web-based technologies or software programs
- Design: Work as a designer or artist, experience working with a web-based CMS, or understanding of design theory and concepts. Bonus points if you have any experience working with HTML, CSS, or other programming languages
- Event experience: You’ve worked in the planning or marketing of events, especially B2B or B2C
- Strong writing background
- A background in live performance, which would include acting, stand-up comedy, improvisation, or radio/podcast, or singing
- Teaching experience, having worked in an official capacity as an educator, tutor, mentor, coach, trainer, or instructor
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.